Environmental Software Systems. Infrastructures, Services and Applications
Ralf Denzer, Robert M. Argent, Gerald Schimak, Jirí Hrebícek - Environmental Software Systems. Infrastructures, Services and Applications
Published: 2015-02-17 | ISBN: 3319159933 | PDF | 611 pages | 47.47 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 11th IFIP WG 5.11 International Symposium on Environmental Software Systems, ISESS 2015, held in Melbourne, Australia, in March 2015. The 62 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 104 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: information systems, information modeling and semantics; decision support tools and systems; modelling and simulation systems; architectures, infrastructures, platforms and services; requirements, software engineering and software tools; analytics and visualization; and high-performance computing and big data.
- Grid Computing: Infrastructure, Service, and Applications
- Service-Oriented Software System Engineering: Challenges and Practices by Z ...
- Advances in Web-based GIS, Mapping Services and Applications
- Continuous and Distributed Systems II: Theory and Applications
- [Englisch] Semantic Technologies for Business and Information Systems Engin ...