Universal Document Converter.6.6.1607.26210 Multilingual
Universal Document Converter 6.6.1607.26210 Multilingual | 23.18 MB
Universal Document Converter is an intuitive productivity solution that allows users to convert documents into PDF or image file formats for distribution. The application installs itself as a virtual printer on the users computer. Once the file to be converted is opened, the user only needs to choose the Universal Document Converter printer and print the file for the conversion to successfully take place.
Universal Document Converter is capable of converting a document from its current format into one of eight different output formats, including popular options like PDF, JPEG, DCX, BMP, PCX, GIF and even high quality TIFF and PNG image files. The application employs an advanced algorithm for image quantization, which makes it possible to convert a file into your desired format while still retaining the highest possible quality in comparison to the original.
As security is a high priority in today's modern technological climate, it should come as no surprise that Universal Document Converter offers a number of different document protection methods for you to choose from depending on your needs. Copy-paste protection can be enabled at will, which will prevent the recipient from copying the text and pasting it into a different program on their computer for unauthorized distribution. Watermark compatibility is also offered, which extends content protection to hard copies of documents that may be printed in the future. Standard password protection is also available.
Universal Document Converter Features:
- 8 output formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX or BMP
- 100'000+ satisfied customers use Universal Document Converter at home and in the office
- Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to produce the highest quality output files
- 1'000+ corporative clients ordered and deployed Universal Document Converter in their businesses
- Ability to work over the network allows delegating document processing to the print-server
- 500+ nonprofit and municipal organizations use Universal Document Converter in their everyday activities
- Different methods of document protection: password protection, watermarks or copy-paste protection
- 300+ system integrators and independent developers included Universal Document Converter in dockflow systems
Key Features and Benefits:
Easy Export into 8 Formats
Convert documents into PDF or image files TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or Bitmap. It's quick, intuitive and extremely convenient.
Great Time and Money Savings
Forget about old fashioned print-and-scan forever. From now on, converting documents directly to PDF or images is the way to go.
Universal Language of Exporting
Drawings or multipage reports, scans or commercial posters, with virtual printing technology, file conversion becomes effortless.
No more file format headaches. Create multipage documents from files of various types in mere seconds.
Place a graphic or text watermark on your documents. Protect your work. Make it stand out.
RC4 encryption algorithm. That means peace of mind no matter what: your PDF files are secure and well-protected against unauthorized access.
Premium Quality Conversion
Export documents with a resolution up to a whooping 6,000 DPI. Design, advertising and art materials preserve even the finest details and are ready to shine.
Auto Crop and Resize
Remove empty margins by choosing automatic border cropping or automatically resize output files to make high quality thumbnail images. You set the rules.
Quick and Flexible Configuration
Print or web quality? Depending on a task, you are able to choose the optimal ratio between visual quality and file size.
Split Multipage Files
Extract separate files out of multipage documents. You do not have to save an entire book, if you just need a page or two.
Auto File Naming
Let the program care about the naming part. Create a basic template, and enjoy the perfect order of things. It just works.
Execute your own application or batch-file to add any custom processing to each output file. Export documents like pro.
Ready for Corporate Workflow
Instantly access Universal Document Converter from remote computers thanks to compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix.
Native Network Support
Share Universal Document Converter over a network and use it on workstations to dramatically speed up conversion of documents.
Public API for Developers
Public API simplifies compatibility of the document management systems with Universal Document Converter.
What's New in Version 6.6:
- 100% compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
- Includes noticeable improvements in PDF and JPEG creation algorithms.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Microsoft Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012.
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
- Universal Document Converter 5.8.1306.25160
- AVS Document Converter.184.108.40.206 Portable
- Universal Document Converter v6.6.1607.27110 Multilingual-P2P
- AVS Document Converter.220.127.116.11
- AVS Document Converter.18.104.22.168 Portable